JW BALFOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT POLICY
JW Balfour is committed to ensuring that customer service excellence is an integral part of the planning, resourcing, and delivery of all the services we provide. In this current economic climate we appreciate now more than ever that our clients and customers are looking for value and excellent customer care. To ensure that our customers see that they are receiving value for money we adopt an approach where we offer our customers clarity in all that we do, through communications, goods/services and reporting.
What is customer care and why is it important?
Customer care to us means:
- Providing excellent quality goods/service in a friendly, efficient and helpful way. We will continually strive to improve services by ensuring good communication, reporting, services and a positive attitude towards our customers.
- Treating each person as an individual.
- Treating each person with dignity, respect and courtesy.
Policy Aims: The aims of the JW Balfour Customer Care Policy are:
- To provide efficient, effective, quality goods and services for all our customers;
- To ensure that goods/services are responsive to customer needs;
- To ensure that whenever customers and clients have contact with us they will receive consistently excellent standards of customer service;
- To ensure that all customers/clients are included in all areas of service delivery;
- To ensure that goods and services are of the highest possible quality;
- To maintain and continually improve our goods and services to ensure that our customers receive the best value at all times.
Guiding Principles: As a company we will:
- Identify ourselves, be helpful and courteous
- Be professional and positive
- Be well informed, so that we are able to help you
- Be effective in listening and responding to you
- Be fair and support your needs
DELIVERY OF OUR CUSTOMER CARE POLICY
- We will deal with customers promptly and treat them with courtesy and respect at all times.
- We will deliver goods and services in a friendly fair and professional manner and will do all we can to ensure that enquiries, concerns or problems are resolved at the earliest possible opportunity.
- We will ensure that all our staff are trained to provide a high quality service to all our customers and clients.
- We will monitor and review our performance and will welcome any comments from our customers and clients on our services.
Customer Care Policy Statement & Standards When You Visit Us
- We will make every effort to ensure that our opening hours offer the greatest possible convenience to our customers.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure our store is accessible to all our customers and clients.
- The Reception area in our office will be clean, tidy and welcoming, with comfortable seating.
- It will be staffed by people trained in customer care.
When We Write To You:
- We will reply to all letters promptly within target response times of maximum 24hrs.
- Where we are unable to give a full response within target times we will advise you in writing about the reason for the delay and advise when we expect to make a full response.
- Forms, information leaflets and documents requested by customers and clients will be sent out promptly within target response times.
- We will ensure that our correspondence is clear and easy to understand, written in plain English and free of jargon.
When We Telephone You:
- We will always provide a contact name and telephone number
- Telephone calls to our office will be answered as quickly as possible
- Our staff will greet callers in a polite and courteous manner, stating their name.
- They will give their full attention to the customer for the duration of the call and remain professional at all times.
- Every effort will be made to resolve customers’ enquiries or requests immediately. Where this is not possible, customers will be telephoned back on the same day or at a time which is mutually convenient.
Face To Face Contact:
- Our staff will always be well presented and professional
- We will have the Company name on all vehicles
- We will keep any appointment made and will inform people well in advance if we have to cancel it
Accuracy and Confidentiality:
Any information provided to us will remain confidential and we take steps to ensure that the data that we hold on our customers and clients on our database is accurate, up-to-date and secure.
We are committed to improving its goods and services to customers and clients and we will:
- Set targets and standards to achieve continuous improvement;
- Monitor and analyse all information received concerning customer satisfaction;
- Take appropriate action to remedy any problems identified through the mechanisms we have put in place to measure customer satisfaction.
Our Expectations of Our Customers and Clients:
JW Balfour is firmly committed to providing customer care of the highest quality to all our clients and customers. However we also expect an acceptable standard of behaviour from our clients and customers.
JW Balfour, through its Internal Management Plan, is committed to training and developing staff to their full potential in order to deliver a high quality of service in all areas of its business to its customers and clients. The employee induction programme includes an overview of this policy, including responsibilities for the delivery of customer care as relevant to individual job descriptions. Staff will receive training on the policy. Training will be updated following amendments to and reviews of the policy. Training needs are identified on an ongoing basis by various means including regular supervision sessions for staff.
Providing excellent Customer Service is important in the success of our business. We know that important considerations in building strong customer/client relationships include factors such as trust, knowledge, efficiency and friendliness. People like to do business with people they trust. Trust is built through personal experiences as well as other people’s recommendations. That is why it is important to us to treat our customers and clients well. They are the bloodline of our business.